- Driving North on Jim Ogilvie Way - North of the Transfer Station looking Northeast;
- Looking East from the trail between Duck Pond and Apache Trail in Forest Crown;
- Looking East from Cominco Viewpoint in the Nordic Centre Trails;
- Looking East from the picnic table atop the second climb on Magic Line (Cardiac Hill); and
- Looking East from the deck of Kootenay Haus at the Kimberley Alpine Resort.
Construction of SunMine is nearly complete, with only the transformer and interconnection with the BC Hydro electricity grid remaining (see photos below). Public access to SunMine is prohibited, however the City will be arranging for tours this Summer. In the meantime, SunMine can be viewed from the following locations: